Thursday, April 26, 2012

SLEEP!!

Last night our little 10- weeker slept for 7 hours!! We went to bed at 10:30 fully expecting to be up at our normal 1 and 4 a.m. (which I still woke up for) but Jalen decided he'd sleep until 5:30 a.m.  With Haley being almost a year before she slept for more than six hours, let's just say I hope it's not a one time fluke.


I am looking forward to May. We are planning a trip up to the North Country to see my family and I haven't been home since last summer, before I went on bed rest, so I am looking forward to it. Haley has been busy as usual, here are a few pics of our recent "adventures".


Haley in her Easter Dress :)


As we unpacked the new swing- set, we found other uses for the box. The S.S. Haley.

Putting on a play at the Library.  

Roaaaaarrrrrrr!

All Smiles :)

Haley likes to draw "scenery" on our kitchen floor.


Playground fun.


Still  Smiling....



Chocolate Cupcakes....yum.




No comments:

Post a Comment