Monday, February 6, 2012

Giants Win!!!

Well, the excitement at our house Sunday was up there in Mike's "best day ever" along with our wedding and the birth of Haley. He is more than excited that his son is going to be born in the same year and he has high hopes for the SU basketball team to make it a trifecta!  I was just happy I didn't go into labor during the game :)


With that said, baby boy is looking good. He gained nicely this last few weeks and he was an estimated 4lbs. 14oz. (35 weeks) at the ultrasound on last Wednesday. We go back in this Wednesday for the cerclage removal, they docs are going to try it as an in- office procedure and go from there. Since I am contracting they are taking it out 1 day shy of 36 weeks and I am hoping for a easy, (painless?) drama free experience. I am hoping it is successful so we can skip the spinal and an entire day of hospital intervention.  After that I can begin to move around again but we will have a better idea of what to expect once it's over. Hopefully the last few days/weeks are typical and soon enough we will have some good news to share!


Continued thanks for the support and prayers! Friends at work made us my favorite Wegmans tomato orzo soup last week, thanks Marissa and MaryJane it was delicious :)




No comments:

Post a Comment