Saturday, February 11, 2012

Mission Accomplished!

From our original consult with the High Risk Perinatologist their goal was to get me and baby safely to 36 weeks.  We will never know which intervention was the key or if it was the combination of all 3 but regardless on Thursday we made our goal and we couldn't be happier. The stitch was removed Wednesday and I am allowed to join the land of the living again. Although going back to work is not in my future, as I am begin directed to "ease" back into moving again, I can start to build back some of the muscle and stamina I have lost over the past 3 months.


So in my new found freedom so far I have cleaned and organized 2 closets and I hope to organize Haley's clothes for donations next week. I found this great blog: iheartorganizing.com and it give great ideas and visuals for ideas~ although I'm pretty sure I could never live with this woman (holy, Type A).


Today's "outing" was to Wegmans (not too sure I missed these Saturday morning adventures) and I will probably need a nap to recover but it was nice to get out of the house, despite the snowy winter weather that decided to finally make its return. 


Another celebration will be on Sunday for Mike's birthday. Haley and I are going to make him a chocolate cake! It's going to be a quiet day since he's battling an ear infection and can't hear out of 1 ear :( 


We hope everyone has a lovely Valentine's Day!!  


Start making your bets! My original due date was March 8th!!  


We are still relishing in the GIANTS win...



No comments:

Post a Comment