Wednesday, February 15, 2012

We're HOME!!!

Well, I (Sara) finally cried. Those who know me well, know I'm not much for tears but when we walked in our front door this afternoon, the floodgates opened. I am so excited, thrilled, relieved, elated, and proud to be home! 


We cannot begin to thank our family and friends for all their support and love. We know that the stress and worry of the past 9 months has not been ours alone. Specifically the "grandparents" and our siblings that have been so supportive and helpful to our family.


Grateful and truly blessed,
Sara, Mike, Haley, and Jalen Jwaskiewicz


All ready for the car ride home!

Last "family" pic at the hospital, yipeee!!!

Home sweet home!

Haley enjoying her cookie with her new baby brother :)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I've kept up through Facebook about your happenings. I hope Haley enjoys her time with thw new baby. Stop by www.thenymelrosefamily.blogspot.com to keep us with us too. Im following through Google friend connect

    ReplyDelete