Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Duggars kid #20 Really?

This morning I enjoyed my morning show routine,  Matt L. is in Spain today so I am living vicariously...  Anyway, the Duggar Family came on to announce she is is pregnant with baby #20. Given that their last baby was  a preemie I felt a little sting. Other than that the news was pretty depressing.

I have to thank some of my girlfriends who have been spoiling us with yummy things to eat. Chili from Tasha, pulled pork and beans from Mollie and Patrick, and a yummy red pepper ravioli that awaits us in our freezer for later this week from Liz! Although Mikey does enjoy cooking things can get pretty overwhelming here at times, so it's nice to have the extra help. We truly appreciate it.

Tomorrow afternoon we go in for an appointment so I will be sure to update.

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you're settling into a morning show routine. Mine was Golden Girls and Law & Order. To this day, I am unable to watch these shows as I think I have seen every episode at least 3 times. Hang in there! :) ~Erica McD

    ReplyDelete