Sunday, November 13, 2011

Keeping Busy sudoku

Hopefully everyone enjoyed Veteran's Day, especially my teacher friends who had a well deserved long weekend. 


We had another quiet weekend at home. Mike took Haley "shopping" yesterday which was just supposed to be a trip to Wegman's, however she returned with a bag from the Hobby Lobby filled with pretend dress up hats. So far we have pretended to be firemen, construction workers, coyboys (no we didn't teacher her to sing YMCA yet....) princess' and safari people. It's been fun, I'm trying to get her in a few pics to post.


Mike and I have had a few movie nights, we watched The Lincoln Lawyer and Water For Elephants and enjoyed both. I received a Kindle from my girlfriends (thanks again Marci and Al) and I downloaded something I typically would have no time to read, the 4 books for the Twilight series.  After finishing the first book I watched the first movie. I figure with the new movie coming out next week it at least gives me a little motivation, not that I need it I have enjoyed reading it so far. My friends also sent me some things to keep me busy, a new scrapbook and supplies, some fun sudoku/crosswords, a cross- stitch. I will be keeping myself busy as we start the 2nd full week on our journey to Baby Boy.


Yesterday it was beautiful in Rochester, so I got to sit outside on the porch as Haley played lacrosse and basketball. Hoping to do the same today.


Happy Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment