Sunday, November 6, 2011

thank god for TBS

While I search for my new hobby it is nice to have FRIENDS re-runs on in the back ground :)
We are enjoying the first of many quiet weekends at home. Haley has started to realize I can't pick her up and every now and then she pleads "carry me Mommy". Luckily she is easily distracted and it is pretty easy to get her to do what I need. Mike has "refreshed" our front living room to make it more calming and comfortable, he painted and redecorated accenting with a cool shade of purple and family pics. This is our room with the bay window so I can see outside and keep up with what is going on in the neighborhood (which usually isn't much).  It is also attached to Haley's playroom so we have been busy reading, coloring, and playing dolls pretty non stop.
Just wanted to thank everyone again for their support. My work family has been amazing, sending well wishes and although I think about my kiddos at school often I know they are in great hands.


I hope everyone has a relaxing Sunday (Go Giants!!)